Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September is National Yoga Month!


Robin Downes' Yoga Flava Pose is: FIREFLY

Every month is Yoga month to me, and this September I get to proclaim it!

I am focusing on building my arm balance strength for the upcoming photo shoots for my "Moving Toward Golden Glow - The big 5-0! " inspirational campaign. The photo shoot is giving me motivation to push myself in my practice as I prep for this milestone birthday in May 2010. I am making myself accountable for the image that I will be using to represent myself at this new stage of my life.

ARM BALANCE BENEFITS:
* Strengthens the arms and wrists
* Tones the belly
* Improves sense of balance
* Stretches the back torso


TWO YOGA FLAVA SEPTEMBER SPECIAL EVENTS
* Rooftop Yoga & Tea Party at NYC Upper West Side Solarium Penthouse
(click here for more information)

*Autumn Equinox - Rythmn Renewal up in the club.
(click here for more information)

Join the journey - www.YogaFlava.com

Get One Week Free Yoga during National Yoga Month 09.2009 www.yogamonth.org

Join the journey www.YogaFlava.com

Order your Yoga Flava home study products: CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin,
    Great Site, love everything yoga. Question for you looking to set up a yoga retreat in Gambia West Africa in conjunction with a major tour operator. Would you be interested in putting together a programe?
    http://african-tours-gambia.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Ekow

    ReplyDelete